2 Things To Ask Yourself Before Doing Anything In Your Business…
You hear it over and over and over again that you should always be taking massive action… and while it’s 100% true, you need to take massive action in order to create any level of result, I like to focus more on strategic massive action.
Working smart, while working hard.
When you focus on strategic massive action, you focus on taking massive action on CERTAIN activities that will specifically move you towards your desired goal.
Today I want to talk about the 2 questions you should ask yourself before taking any given action.
- Is this going to produce more money and capital in my business quickly… will it increase my cashflow?
Cashflow, revenue, and net profits are all very different things. Revenues is the total amount your business pull in, net profits are just that, your profits, and cashflow refers to how fast you can get money in your bank account and then spend it in order to increase your business.
You hear the term “content is king”… well in my opinion, cashflow is king, because without it, well, you’re going out of business quickly.
Every single day you ideally want to be completing an activity that will increase cashflow.
Certain activities may include:
- Promoting affiliate products where you get paid weekly vs. monthly with your opportunity
- Promoting CPL offers where you get paid to send people leads and get paid weekly
- Hosting paid webinars (setup a merchant account and charge for a webinar training where you give your best stuff)
- Split testing your e-mail followups to find which ones are working best, and optimizing your campaigns to have those run first for increased conversions (if you really want to take it to the next level, include “sponsored ads” in those e-mails that send to CPL offers)
Between those two you’ll have a host of offers to promote for simple list monetization and pretty much immediate increased cashflow.
2. Is this activity going to make my business more sustainable over a period of time?
The only people who ever really succeed in this business are the people who are in it for the long haul, and who dedicate themselves to it as a profession and as a career.
If you’re looking for fast cash, get rich quick, something for nothing, or a winning lottery ticket, this business isn’t for you, and my e-mail list MOST DEFINITELY isn’t for you (feel free to unsubscribe at the bottom of this e-mail, or the e-mail that got you hear I should say).
Still here…? Cool.
Along with doing something to increase cashflow, every day I try to do something that will setup my business up for long term success down the road.
Here’s a few things I do to set myself up for longterm success:
- Provide value to the Marketplace with videos, podcast episodes, and blog posts
- Work on new offers for additional revenue streams in the future
- Diversify my traffic generation (I’d rather get 10 leads from 10 different places than 100 leads from one source)
- Help other people with whatever struggles they may facing in their own business (I believe in the golden rule, and the more people you help, the more it’ll come back. PLUS, you usually end up with some BADASS testimonials when you do so, which help you sell more stuff really easily).
- Focus on learning new skill-sets and improving my current skill-sets with ongoing learning (the most successful people in the world are ALWAYS investing in their own intellectual capital, and are always spending time and money on their education… if you’re not, you should start now).
By focusing on just one or two of these items discussed above per day, you set yourself up for longterm success and business sustainability, thus ensuring you’re around for the long haul.
While massive action is absolutely essential, massive and strategic action is even that much better, and will get you that much further that much more quickly.
Everyday when I complete any item in my business, I ask myself, “will this increase immediate cashflow”? or “will this set myself up for longterm sustainability”. Make sure the answer to those questions is always a resounding “yes”, and you’ll be good.
Note: If you’re in the startup phase, the most important thing to focus on in order to give you the ability to scale is cashflow. And like I mentioned above, it’s actually pretty simple when you start promoting CPL offers offers where you make money without even generating a sale.
Having said that, the only way to promote these offer is to have an e-mail list. An e-mail list is your ULTIMATE asset as an Online Marketer, and will give you complete and total freedom once built. Your #1 focus in startup phase should be on generating leads and building your list.
To see how I build my list by over 300 leads per day, stay atop the leaderboards for the opportunity I promote, and do it all by focusing on traffic for only 1 hour per day… Click here and checkout my “Solo Ad Success Formula” now.
Did you get value out of todays post “2 Things To Ask Yourself Before Doing Anything In Your Business…”? If so, go ahead and leave me a quick comment letting me know what your biggest takeaway was and don’t forget to hit the Facebook Share and Google + Share buttons directly above or below this post!
To Our Mutual Success,
P.S. Revealed! “The Simple 4 Step “Traffic Hack” Which Unlocks Upwards Of 29 Sources Of Red Hot Traffic, Effortless 300+ Lead Days, And Huge Profits For You And Your Business, All In Under An Hour A Day! Click Here For Instant Access Now!
Latest posts by Misha (see all)
- Maui Immersion Behind The Scenes (Part 2 of 3) - April 23, 2017
- The Maui Immersion Behind The Scenes (Part 1 of 3) - April 22, 2017
- The Killer Of Dreams… - April 14, 2017