How To Make Traffic Pay For Itself…
A little while ago Andrew Draughon from Elite Marketing Pro and What’s Working Now interviewed me in regards to a few of my accomplishments I’ve had with their program (the picture above is a reward I received through being one of the top earners), and in regards to what I’d recommend to the new Marketer just getting started out. The interview is FULL of golden nuggets, and if you’re struggling to generate traffic, close sales, or avoid overwhelm, you’ll want to check it out below.
On the Interview we cover…
- 5:02 – The important question Misha didn’t ask in order to quickly produce a positive ROI
- 10:10 – How to find your fastest path to cash
- 13:43 – The negative feedback strategy for immediately improving your conversions
- 15:41 – Embarrassing videos that boost your confidence
Check it out right here…
Did you get value out of today’s post, “How To Make Traffic Pay For Itself…”? If so, don’t forget to leave me a quick comment letting me know what your biggest takeaway was… and to share on social media!
To Our Mutual Success,
P.S. If You’re Struggling To Generate Leads And Sales For Your Online Business, I’ve Been There, And Know Your Pain. Be Sure To Grab A Copy Of My Free Report, The 5 Pillars Of Profitable, Business Building Traffic, Where I Show You Exactly How I Broke Free Pain Of Pain, Frustration, And Overwhelm, And How I Now Generate Laser Targeted, Pre-Qualified Traffic That Turns Into 75-100 Leads Each And Every Single Day For My Business, And Exactly How You Can Too!
Checkout My Facebook FanPage: https://www.facebook.com/marktingwithmisha
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Misha_Wilson
Add me on G+: https://plus.google.com/+MishaWilson
Checkout my Youtube Channel: http://Youtube.com/thesmartermarketer
Latest posts by Misha (see all)
- The Time Has Come… (Let’s Have Some Fun…) - November 28, 2016
- Lessons Learned Building A Multi Million Dollar Business By The Age Of 25 (Ch. 3 of 3) - November 27, 2016
- Lessons Learned Building A Million Dollar Business By The Age Of 25 Ch. 2/3 - November 25, 2016