The Direct Sales Top Producer Formula…
No matter what the company, system, program, or product, every direct sales company will ALWAYS have it’s top earners. Individuals who defy the odds, beat the numbers, and stand out from the crowd in a sea of disappointments.
While the failure rate in direct sales can be high (as high as 97%), you can’t blame the business model, as there are always those individuals who use them with wild success.
It more comes down to the production levels of each user, and what each user is focused on.
Are they focusing on the right activities?
Are they being consistent?
Are they 100% committed?
And if so… do they have the right formula for success with direct sales?
In todays “Daily Dose Of Awesome” call sponsored by Elite Marketing Pro, I share the formula that I’ve reverse engineered as being what all of the most successful direct sales associates use in order to grow their business’s at record speed thus and beat the odds.
Listen in right here.
To recap from today’s call, the direct sales top producer formula is:
1. . Use paid advertising to build your list – set an advertising budget, and stick to it. Realize that even if you don’t make all of your money back immediately, with this formula, you will create a positive ROI over time, and as you hone your paid advertising skills.
2. Use a personally branded sales funnel… Always position yourself in between the traffic, and the offer. Give away a lead magnet that provides value to your new lead, and then a bridge page (thank you page) to introduce yourself and tell your story (I recommend using the “The 60 Second Sales Hook” for your bridge page script).
3. Communicate with your list daily. Blog posts, story based e-mails, youtube videos, podcast episodes… communicate with your list daily, and try to use different mediums of communication to create the perception of being everywhere.
4. Host Webinars And Presentations Weekly – These presentations will make the relationship you have with your leads more personal, and will build your bond with your list 10x stronger. Always tell your story – use your attractive character – and sell – Learn, Do, Teach… But also take the time to learn how to effectively present in order to create a bond.
5. Get personal and connect with people one on one – my favorite strategy is consult funnels into a “prescription” style consult – send people to your consult funnels via e-mails, your webinars, cta’s on your videos, and P.S. lines in your blog posts.
6. Sell every step of the way. Lots of people in today’s Marketplace get afraid to sell. Selling has gotten a bad rep, and Attraction Marketing has become the sexy thing on the block. Realize though, that the people who make the most money, consistently sell the most. Use Attraction Marketing… Always provide value… Always solve problems, and always position yourself as the leader and the authority, but then ALWAYS SELL.
Did you get value out of today’s post, “The Direct Sales Top Producer Formula…”? If so, don’t forget to leave me a quick comment letting me know your biggest takeaway, and please share on Social Media!
To Our Mutual Success,
P.S. If You’re Struggling To Get Traffic And Leads For Your Business… Checkout THIS FREE VIDEO… Where I Reveal The Simple 4 Step “Traffic Hack” Which Unlocks Upwards Of 29 Sources Of Red Hot Traffic, Effortless 300+ Lead Days, And Huge Profits For You And Your Business, All In Under An Hour A Day! Click Here For Instant Access Now!
Latest posts by Misha (see all)
- How Meghan Davenport Made $1,000 In A Day… - December 9, 2016
- The Time Has Come… (Let’s Have Some Fun…) - November 28, 2016
- Lessons Learned Building A Multi Million Dollar Business By The Age Of 25 (Ch. 3 of 3) - November 27, 2016